VSAT is designed specifically for communications services at a location move. Mobile VSAT is used for mobile cash or mobile ATM.
- Frequency: Ku-Band
- Data rate: Downlink: up to 512 Kbps, Uplink: up to 384 Kbps
- Antenna: Diameter of 1.2 m, manual mounting or motorized VSAT Mobile Applications
- VPN connectivity / Intranet and Internet
- Internal Data
A portable, quick-deploy and simple operation service of VSAT that uses a small antenna and can be set up easily and doesn’t require the use of special tools for assembly. Simple operation and a link was established only in a few minutes. Backpack platform VSAT using TDMA VSAT or IP by using frequency KU Band. Duration of installations Â is about ± 15 minutes without using an additional equipment.
- Frequency: Ku-Band
- Data Rate : Downlink: up to 384 Kbps, Uplink: up to 256 Kpbs
- Antenna: 0.9 m Weight <16 Kg
- Battery life up to 4 hours 0.9 m Weight <16 Kg
Backpack VSAT applications:
- Connectivity VPN / Intranet and Internet
- Video / Web Conferencing by using Yahoo Messenger / Skype
- Telephone with Voice Over Ip Technology
- IP Camera
- Internal Data
VSAT SCPC with an antenna that use Automatic Tracking System (ATS) is the one of use of the communications network solutions in moving objects such as a ship, offshore rigs, and barge.
The antenna is connected with the gyro compass and automatically adjusts the direction to the satellite and anticipating antenna’s position towards the object movement where the antenna was stand.
Satellite On The Move (STOM) is one of satellite communications services, where the antenna and other device is placed on the vehicle, so it can provide a real time communication using satellite and maintain communications while the vehicles is moving.
- Frequency: Ku-Band
- Data Rate : Downlink : up to 1 Mbps, Uplink : up to 1 Mbps
- Dimension of Antena : 130 L x 130 W x 30 H cm, Diameter : 0.6 m Weight : 55 Kg, Elevation Angle : 0-900
- Automatically adjusted Azimut Angle : 3600
STOM Application :
- Video conference Communication
- Telephone using technology Voice Over Ip
- Internal Data
Satellite News Gathering (SNG) is a device that transmits information signals that are temporary and not constant using the earth stations uplink system that can be move around the place. In other words that SNG is a tool for portable satellite transmission, which means that SNG is more practical to carry anywhere (easily to migrate / mobile). This SNG device is already support with SDI MPEG-2 and HD MPEG-4 DVB S2.
SNG & TV Uplink Application:
- Live program / event
- Feeding news
- Interactive Video Conference
- Playback program
This is a satellite receiving equipment that used only for receive television broadcasts. It consist of an antenna and a receiver. The modulated receiver Satellite TV broadcasts will be demodulated (processed) again as input signal for the TV transmitter which serves to broadcast back to the TV viewer in the area of broadcasting.
Communication services using satellite where the frequency channels are used together with a TDM (Time Division Multiplex)/TDM Access (TDMA) technology - based on Internet Protocol (IP).
Topology of VSAT IP system that can be either a star or mesh with one HUB system and some remote in location. VSAT IP HUB is communicate with remote location using the TDM channel, while the remote location sending data to VSAT IP HUB using TDMA channel.
VSAT IP Applications:
Transactional and Interactive
- Online Interbank
- Hotel Reservations / tickets
- ATM (Automated Teller Mechine)
Small data traffic:
- Application of Remote terminal / terminal emulation with centralized database
- Data entry
- Inventory control
- Payment point
- Web surfing, Email and Instant messaging
- File Transfer Protocol (FTP)
VSAT dSCPC merging the concepts of VSAT SCPC with VSAT IP to be a better solution. VSAT dSCPC using TDM for downlink channel and SCPC for uplink channel with auto adjustment channel width with transmitted information. This channel width adjustment can be done automatically, manually, scheduled, or based on how large the information. It makes the optimization of frequency bandwidth utilization can be achieved while the network performance still maintained as well as SCPC network in general.
Non-terrestrial alternative service based on point to point and point to multi point via satellite access using VSAT terminal (Very Small Apperture Terminal). This service can be used as the main communication data solutions (main link) as well as a second link especially for isolated locations that have not been reached from terrestrial coverage network.
The VSAT SCPC are clear channel and dedicated, so it can provide variety of services from data, voice to video. Because of point to point technology, the VSAT SCPC is under certain condition that also can be used for real time application as voice and video conference.
VSAT SCPC Aplication :
- BACKHAULING CELLULAR
Intermediate Data Rate (IDR) E1. is broadband backhauling communication networks of mobile communication or data communication using satellite media with capacity 1 E1 equivalent to 2 Mbps.
- DIGITAL SIGNAL 3 (DS3)
A broadband backhauling communication networks of mobile communication or data communication using satellite media with capacity 45Mbps.
- SYNCHRONOUSE TRANSFER MODE 1 (STM-1)
A broadband backhauling communication network of mobile communication or data communication as well using satellite media with very large capacity in which the STM-1 has a capacity equivalent to 63 E1 or 155 Mbps.
- VIDEO CONFERENCE (VICON)
A set of interactive telecommunication technologies which possibly for two or more clients in different locations can interact via shipping both ways audio and video at the same time and can take place in real time.
- VOICE OVER IP (VOIP)
One of Metrasat service that use of the technologies to make the internet media can perform voice, video and data communication remotely directly satellite communication media.
Metrasat Internet Access Service provide a connection at Metrasat router port. This facility can be used for access the internet dedicatedly using a variety of available line access, either through a dedicated VSAT or a Shared VSAT service.
- Using KU Band Thaicom 4 with Star topology
- Using the main gateway and diversity gateway with redundant devices
- Interface between gateway to another devices or networks based on industry standard Internet protocol (IP) (IP)
- coverage of service has reached all area of Indonesia (except: Riau Islands, Tahuna & Talaud Islands, and the top area of Banda Aceh)
- Using technology ACM (Adaptive coding & Modulation) and AUPC (Automatic Uplink Power Control) to maintain QoS and link availability
- Data rates from 256 Kbps to 155 Mbps (Symmetric, Asymmetric)
- Two-way Configuration (full duplex)
- Modulation that used by QPSK, 8PSK & 16 QAM
- Fully dedicated high speed connection to global Internet
- Connecting customer LAN to Internet through Metrasat router
- Guaranteed Quality of Service for customer satisfaction
M2M services provide solutions end-to -end control system that provides flexibility for solution providers as well as for its corporate customers so that they can meet all customer needs. With M2M allows a wide range of devices to communicate with each other. Connectivity devices such as mobile phones, cars , surveillance , portable terminal data , EDC (electronic data capture ) , Automated Teller Machine ( ATM ) to connectivity for Operations Branch / Mobile Branch becomes easier because it can be